INTERNALLY APPROVED PRODUCTS. EXTENSIVELY TRAINED STAFF.
In order to service the markets of Sub-Saharan Africa, we have formed business alliances with established companies throughout the region. Through training and skills transfer, we have created a network of competent and reliable outlets for the products and services we support.
DETECTION AND ALARM SYSTEMS.
We are responsible for the design and implementation of some of the largest analogue addressable fire detection systems installed in South Africa.
- We offer an extensive range of fire detection equipment from internationally branded manufacturers.
- We are approved and certified on the installation of equipment from all companies supported.
- We offer specialist fire detection solutions such as High Sensitivity Smoke Detection (HSSD), Linear Heat Detection, flame and gas detection products for the more demanding industrial applications.
All our system design, installation and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the relevant South African National Standards using: SANS 10139-1, Fire detection and alarm systems – System design, installation and servicing. UL/FM standards can also be provided, where required.
SPECIALISED SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS.
In partnership with product suppliers and installers, we can offer a complete range of design, supply and installation capabilities covering all aspects of specialised fire suppression solutions including dry chemical power, foam water mist and deluge systems.
VOICE EVACUATION SYSTEMS.
We offer an extensive range of voice evacuation systems fully compliant with European and recently updated South African standards.
GASEOUS FIRE SUPPRESSION.
We represent a number of international equipment manufacturers specialising in the provision of Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems, including FM200, Novec, IG55 and IG541 systems. We are approved and certified to design all systems offered, eliminating the dependence on hardware distributors.
- We have full test and refilling facilities for FM200, Novec and IG55 gaseous suppression systems at our head office.
- We also retain a considerable stockpile of replacement gas thus offering a speedy recharging capability.
- All our installation and commissioning staff are registered with SAQCC-Fire, a South African government-regulated requirement for our industry.
All our system design, installation and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the relevant South African National Standards using: SANS 14520-1, Gaseous fire-extinguishing systems — System design and physical properties. UL/FM standards can also be provided, where required.